For default settings of e-mail elements, use the following values of the querytype field:
- getsmtp - get the parameters of the SMTP server.
<mailsmtp server="serv.com" port="9877" ssl_active="true" starttls="false" login="user456" password="passworddd44" to="firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com " from="firstname.lastname@example.org"/>
- setsmtp - set SMTP parameters:
- k - user session ID;
- server - SMTP server, the length is not more than 127 characters;
- port - the SMTP service port on the server;
- ssl_active - SSL when communicating with the mail server, true or false;
- starttls - true or false;
- login - the name of the account on the server, the length is not more than 63 characters;
- password - the password of the account on the server, the length is not more than 63 characters;
- from - the address of the sender, the length is not more than 63 characters;
- to - the address of the recipient, not more than 10 (100) addresses with a maximum length of 63 characters each.